Why Choose City Christian?
- At City Christian your child is educated academically and empowered spiritually.
- Small class sizes provide meaningful social opportunities and encourage close friendships.
- At City Christian your child will NEVER be lost in a crowd: teachers relate to students as individuals and make an effort to meet their academic, spiritual, social and emotional needs.
- City Christian offers a high standard of education and students regularly score above grade level on yearly tests.
- City Christian offers opportunities for after-school programs such as: basketball, volleyball, soccer, track, cheer leading, Math Club, Computer Club, elementary worship band & orchestra, homework club and a variety of other special interest clubs.
- At City Christian our students are challenged to develop compassion and a heart for serving at both their church and local community.
- City Christian seeks to develop godly character and deeper faith.
- Because City Christian has no tolerance for profanity, drugs, alcohol and other negative distractions, students learn in a healthy environment with less negative peer pressure.
- Students from diverse backgrounds and ethnicity choose City Christian because we value what each individual brings to our school.
- City Christian students benefit from nearly 200 – 650 more in class teacher instruction hours than the public school system, which means less time spent at home doing classroom work.
This is why City Christian Schools partners with parents to raise up the next generation. We are an excellent choice for today’s Christian family!
- Educated academically and empowered spiritually. 100%
- City Christian offers a high standard of education 100%
- City Christian seeks to develop godly character and deeper faith. 100%
- Students regularly score above grade level on yearly tests 100%
“Over the last several years, my most profitable investment has been in City Christian School. The benefits gained are immeasurable from a school that speaks, guides and teaches with the same foundation as our home.” – Alumni Parent
“We love the fact that our children start the day with prayer and the fact that they are involved in chapel. We can see a difference from the public school environment.” – Parent – Susan
“City Christian School is not only academically able to raise up the next generation of leaders, but also spiritually able to show a role model of Christ through the lives of the teachers and the staff.” – Parent – Keith
City Christian Schools Portland Campus
City Christian Schools Vancouver Campus
Portland - Rocky Butte Campus 9200 NE Fremont Portland, Oregon 97220 PreK & K - 12th Grades
Vancouver- Mill Plain Campus 14311 SE Mill Plain Blvd Vancouver, WA 98684 PreK